Monday, March 29, 2010
Posted by Andrea at 10:34 AM
Friday, March 12, 2010
Posted by Andrea at 9:34 PM
Monday, March 1, 2010
Posted by Andrea at 2:31 PM
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Posted by Andrea at 11:29 AM
Thursday, April 23, 2009
100. My middle name is Dawn.
99. My dads middle name is Don.
98. When I was younger I didnt like my middle name... but now it seems a little flower child hippy fun to me!
97. When I was young I also didnt like my last name (Potter) but now i love it and embrace it, for it is my heritage!!
96. I hate it when people ask me my name because I think I say Andrea funny. Maybe a little Texas twang to it. hehe
95. I named my daughter Maya after Maya Angelou because she seems so wise and my mothers middle name is May and my grandmothers name was Mayme.
94. When I was a kid I wanted to be a makeup artist when I grew up.
93. I was born @ an army base.
92. We left that army base when I was 2 but I still remember playing with our neighbor his name was june bug and he had a riding toy police motorcycle.
91. I can remember #92 but cant remember to get my sunglasses off the bathroom counter!!
90. I have 3 brothers and one sister
89. I have 8 neices and 2 nephews!!
88. My favorite drink is iced tea cut in half (half sweet half unsweet when ordered @ a restraunt)
87. I love coffee but try not to drink it anymore.
86. I also love Starbucks but try not to go there anymore as well because they have soo many calories and the stuff without calories doesnt taste as good.
85. no one usually laughs at my jokes but me... hehe :o)
84. my friend shawna usually gets my jokes... hehe
83. My favorite thing to do is go out with my friends but I almost always stay home.
82. Next time I am asked I will go out!!!
81. The best summers ever almost all had something to do with summer camp.
80. I wish I could still go to summer camp!
79. I have to go to the dentist today :o( toothache!!
78. I get more nervous about the dentist now then when I was a child!!
77. I am soo happy that I still talk to my childhood best friends.
76. I am super happy that they have both done well and are raising beautiful children!
75. My Lubbock friends are super fun and there is never a dull moment with them!!!
74. I would like to go to Las Vegas this year!!!!
73. I love horses
72. My favorite colors are green and pink
71. I wish I could bake but for some reason I suck at it!!
70. I want a St. Bernard!!
69. I have a super sensitive nose... no really, its like my super power!!!
68. I miss getting to see my friends face to face....
67. I have never broken a bone....
66. I was poisoned once by our neighbor and in the hospital when I was 4 or 5.
65. I hate clutter and messes but I super HATE cleaning and laundry!!!
64. I am looking for a place to move to this summer.
63. I still have boxes in my garage that I didnt unpack when I moved in 2 years ago!!
62. My favorite tv show right now is Deadliest Catch.
61. I have no clue why I like that show either!!
60. I like Tulips.
59. I like to grow vegtables but they always die!!
58. I definately do not have a green thumb!!!
57. I wish I could stop the genocide in Darfur!
56. I have never been to California or NYC and want to go to both!!
55. I am 5'2 and 3/4 on a good day!
54. I am the shortest in my family! except the kids!
53. Ok, except the little kids; almost everyone over the age of 11 is as tall as or taller than me including my child Maya!!
52. I like being short! :o)
51. It is hard to list 100 things about yourself!!
50. I love my daughter Maya!!!!
49. I like taking road trips!!!
48. I enjoy shopping ALL the time!!!
47. One of my favorite stores is Kirklands!!!
46. No one ever wants to go shopping with me because, as Maya puts it, I go down every isle!!! hehe
45. My favorite sweet is Baskin Robbins Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream!
44. Both my mother and my father have 4 letters in their first name and 3 letters in their middle name!!
43. I think ALL little girls should always have a matching hairbow!
42. My daughter doesnt often wear hairbows anymore... :o(
41. Pampa High School was soo much better than the Lubbock, Tx school system!
40. Went to Austin for the first time last month.
39. It was the most fun trip I have ever taken w/ out kids!!
38. The was the farthest I had ever been from my daughter!
37. I currently have 7 different packs of gum in my purse
36. I quit smoking in July 2008
35. I started again on my trip to Austin... :o(
34. I quit smoking again 3 days ago.... and I am doing great!!!
33. Its not as hard as you might think to quit smoking
32. The hardest thing is not buying a new pack!!!
31. I dont understand people who do drugs all the time, I know that sounds strange.
30. I drive a Jeep Chorokee.
29. and I love it!!
28. I enjoy a good thrift store now and then!!
27. I procrastinate about everything!!!!!
26. I like to read
25. I havent read a book since before christmas.
24. I only have kept in touch with a couple of people that I was friends in High school with,
25. however I do still speak with some from junior high and before.
24. I wish I could write a book.
23. I have no idea what I would write a book about!
22. My daughter has ADHD
21. A child with ADHD is difficult and thank God everyday for her!!
20. and I thank God that she wasnt twins!! lol
19. I think I might start reading Angels and Demons sothat I can watch the movie when it comes out!!
18. When I was young I wanted braces..... lol
17. Now that I am older I am glad I didnt need them!!
16. My favorite number is 13.
15. I have no idea why I need a favorite number lol
14. I still watch the same stuff on TV that I did when I was 15 and MTV is still one of my favorite channels
13. I like ~ NO LOVE ~ Music!!! ALL Music!!!
12. I dont have a favorite type of music or fav singer!!
11. I have an amp under my backseat and sometimes I go ghetto in my car!!!! BASS BOOM!! lol
10. I secretly wish I could skateboard/snowboard.
9. This will never happen!!!
8. I had my lips peirced once
7. I would rather text message than talk on the phone!! Most of the time!!
6. I like silly teeny bopper movies
5. My favorite subject in school was history
4. I still enjoy history!
3. I am going to Oklahoma this summer
2. and I am super excited
1. I need to start saving for that trip !! lol :o)
Posted by Andrea at 11:57 AM
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Posted by Andrea at 10:54 AM
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
- Mom of 1!! Maya she is 11 and in her first year of middle school, which is an experience unlike any other!!