Thursday, January 8, 2009

2008 in review

I thought I would state my moments/thoughts for us from 2008. It was kind of uneventful so I will do my best!!!

1. My only daughters first year in middle school it is now halfway through and we are surviving!! When school started I was nervous for M, I remember how crazy junior high was when i was younger and I went to school in the same school system but I am sooo excited that she seems to be handling it well and making good choices most of the time.

2. I decided that my new motto is - You'll never leave where you are unless you decide where you'd rather be!!!

3. We learned some friends are not in your life any longer for a reason (glad to have known them and they were important to me and will be missed and I wish them the best in all they do) and some should have never been gone in the first place. ( i have been blessed to have found a friend from childhood Mona who knew myspace would be so helpful).

4. We also learned that just because your child isn't a teenager doesn't mean that they won't act like one before your prepared to deal with it. I guess that's why they call them Tweens!!

5. I learned not to care if people are tailgating me on the highway, they're just wasting gas and why should it bother me if you are in a hurry to go nowhere because if it was that important you would have left early enough not to have to rush!!

6. Now that i have started thinking about it 2008 wasn't as bad as I thought. Bring on 2009!!!!

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My Photo
Andrea
Mom of 1!! Maya she is 11 and in her first year of middle school, which is an experience unlike any other!!
View my complete profile